12826847

I need a solicitor/barrister court . Charges:

Customer Question

I need a solicitor/barrister for crown court for trial. Charges: Threat to kill...no witnesses. Damage to property - my own car.
Basically a domestic thats gotnout of hand
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As above...
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
There isn't a question above?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a barrister/solicitor chester crown court 29th may to defend against my now ex who is accusing me of threatening to kill her etc which i didnt. I did go mad as found out she was cheating. But didnt threat to kill.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. So what is your question about this?If you are asking us to provide a barrister then this is a question and answer site rather than a set of Chambers. We cannot provide representation.Also, if you have legal aid then you will have to make an application to transfer legal aid which isn't that easy to do.If you pay privately then you can dismiss and recruit as you wish.Can I clarify anything for you?I'm offline for about an hour but back at 8pm ish if you want to know more.