75100385

In Dec 2015 a friend needed help, he was separated and spending

Customer Question

In Dec 2015 a friend needed help, he was separated and spending £1000s on solicitors fees trying to get access to his children, also bills mounting for his company debts. I lent him £3000 as a friend to help him until he received some money into his account. I know he received £15000 in March and £3000 in April. He went on holiday to Mexico in Feb and races his car at events, the last one this bank holiday. He avoids me . I have offered repayment terms over 20 weeks etc. Money paid to him via online transfers. Plenty of texts of him acknowledging debt and offering to repay. No money received.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Standard reply. I already know this and the several options to to take when court judgement is made and they still do not pay. What I was looking for was for a more in depth opinion re text evidence , bank online transfer evidence acceptance, defendant out of marital home, no claim on assets there then. What if he used money for Company liabilities etc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I already knew this
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need advice on evidence? Sorry I didnt see this in the question you asked.What in particular?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I assume the money was paid to him personally and you have bank transfers showing this?