12826847

I was with my partner years, I brought my property before

Customer Question

I was with my partner for 7 years, I brought my property before I met him, putting down a deposit of 35,000, he moved in and I changed my mortgage adding his name, he left 3 years ago and has paid nothing towards the mortgage or loan secured on the property since he left I have covered the cost of everything, I am struggling now and if I sold what would he be entitled to
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. You state that the mortgage is in his name, but is the title of the property also in his name? If so in what shares is the title registered, and was there a formal agreement or deed of trust entered into at the time?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.