12826847

After 12years of working with the same work colleagues who

Customer Question

hi after 12years of working with the same work colleagues who i also have a social life with due to the shifts we work i am being told that i have to change my rostered line to work the complete opposite this move is so severe i will only see my co-workers for 45minutes each week. my employer says they only have to give me 28days notice and i have to move is this correct or can i claim for constructive dismissal if so can i make the claim whilst off sick or do i need to accept the new roster whilst pursuing the claim.
thanks for any help
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What does your contract say about your roster?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What does your contract say about your roster?