75100385

I queried the wording used on an annual statement issued during

I queried the wording used on an annual statement issued during my regulated Hire Purchase agreement in 2010.
The lender responded by saying that the changes to annual statement required under the Consumer Credit Regulations 2007 were effective from 01/02/2011. Based on this, they believe that the statement is in line with legislation.
It is my understanding that the new wording came into effect from 01/10/2008?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.I can confirm that The Consumer Credit (Information Requirements and Duration of Licences and Charges) Regulations 2007, regulations 2 and 42 to 44 shall come into force on 6th April 2008 and the rest on 1st October 2008.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex