12826847

Good morning. I have obtained your details from the www regarding

Customer Question

Good morning. I have obtained your details from the www regarding noisy neighbours that fall out of the Statutory Noise and Nuisance act.... in the words of the Environmental officer who was overseeing my complaint the problem is that Statutory Nuisance under the Environmental Protection Act 1990, is a relatively high bench mark and that case law says statutory Nuisance has to be more than a nuisance. ....but he did say that the noise is at "Annoyance level" and is "definitely noticeable" .It is in regard to a Spa hot water tub placed recently in a small patio in a terrace of houses in Fulham London SW6. Can you help or have any more ideas before I write or rather send a letter of complaint to the landlord and the employer the MOD. Thanks Derek
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Derek my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex