13262538

I have power of attorney welfare and finance

Customer Question

I have power of attorney for both welfare and finance for my mother in law who had not lost her capaciy and i jointly administered her finances with her but she could not walk Sadely she passed away at Christmas Iagreed with the excutors state of affairs and the will has been been settled I son whom has not sent his mum for 10 years has demanded to audit my mum in law financial affairs in a threatening manner. Can he do this when the excutors are satisfied
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youPlease do not worry - he has no right to Audit her finances and only the Executors would have had the right to ask for detailsPlease ask if you need further details