75100385

I have a problem. My husband wants to retract a statement made to police, so all charges a

I have a problem. My husband wants to retract a statement made to police, so all charges are dropped against my son after he was arrested recently at our home. The incident was when I was out for the evening and my son came round drunk. words were exchanged and I was called home. the police were called because my son would not leave the premises. My husband and myself had to make statements and it was well after midnight despite our request to leave statements until the next day, the poklice pushed it to be done straight away . My husband called them and made statement in anger. My husband has now told police he wishes to drop all charges as he now says him and my son should have sorted things out for themselves. My husband is on oxygen so it looked very bad at the time to the police as he got a small injury to his nose which was an accident but at the time he told police my son had done it. He regrets calling the police and wasting their time but is adamant he wont go to court (he is
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is it you would like to know about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
#as per my original question how do my husband and I retract statement made to the police to prevent a case against my son going to court. We have withdrawn statements with police but we understand we must totally retract them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number for live phone call is *********** Anne Noonan
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex