75100385

THIS IS REGARDING A COMPANY WHO HAVE A WEBSITE CLAIMING THEY

THIS IS REGARDING A COMPANY WHO HAVE A WEBSITE CLAIMING THEY HIRE MOBILE CRANES ACROSS THE UK WITH A NETWORK OF DEPOTS QUALIFIED PERSONNEL AND HAVE LISTED THE TYPES OF MOBILE CRANES THEY OPERATE.
IN FACT THEY OPERATE MAINLY AS WEB SITE DESIGNERS FROM A OFFICE IN LEEDS WHEN THEY RECEIVE AN ENQUIRY FROM THEIR WEBSITE THEY PASS IT ON TO A GENUINE CRANE HIRE COMPANY AND REQUEST PAYMENT FOR THE ENQUIRY
THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY CRANES DEPOTS OR PERSONNEL AND DO NOT MENTION THEY ARE SUBMITTING ENQUIRIES TO A THIRD PARTY FOR A FEE IS THIS LEGAL
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Just to be clear, are they lying about anything? Or just that they refer on to other parties?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THEY DONT HAVE ANY CRANES OR DEPOTS OR QUALIFIED PERSONNEL AND THEY DO NOT SAY THE ENQUIRY IS PAST ON TO A THIRD PARTIES THEY ARE NOT A CRANE HIRE COMPANY
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
This is not legal. They can not mislead. So by referring it on and not having any assets themselves, this is misleading if the website does not say this.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN I REPORT THEM TO ANY AUTHORITY OR SAY GOOGLE
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Trading Standards. They deal with these matters. Google wont as its a spider listing.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES THATS FINE THANKYOU
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex