13262538

I would like to know whether a restraining order against me

I would like to know whether a restraining order against me can be lifted.It was imposed in the criminal court and following an incident with an ex partner. We are no longer together and the order has been in place for about 3 years.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first.Why do you need the restriction to be lifted?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have recently started a new job and worry that the order could restrict my ability to attend meetings due to the restrictions within the order
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have recently started a new job and worry that the order could restrict my ability to attend meetings due to the restrictions within the order.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What are the actual restrictions?
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I have been asked to look at this.Yes, it can be lifted but you will need to show good reason.Also, won't it expose you to further allegations?