12826847

Can beneficieries to an estate claim thier legal costs form

Customer Question

Can beneficieries to an estate claim thier legal costs form the estate in the case were they are in conflict with other beneficeries for instance over being appointed as administrators . The deceased dies intestate
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstCould you explain a little more about the situation and what you wish to know please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Background
My uncle died intestate in October 2015He was never married or had any childrenHe is survived by a brother and sister and a deceased brothers 3 childrenThe brother and sister want to be appointed as administrators they do not want the deceased brothers children to administerEstate information has been given to all equallyThe deceased brothers children were not involved in the deceased life
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Has any one actually applied for letters of Administration so far?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes they have now
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Who are the Administrators - and is it they who are claiming costs?