F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

Neighbours tree has pushed my fence panel out of the concrete

neighbours tree has pushed my fence panel out of the concrete posts it was situated in. the tree is a 30 ft conifer and in high winds which are commonly westerly the tree blows in the direction of my fence and garden.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.
What exactly would you like to know about this? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
should he have to remove tree if it is damaging my property
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.
The regulations regarding packaging of cosmetics is extremely complicated. A cosmetic is defined as (amongst other things) something that is intended to change appearance. The pigment would come under that category.Here is some brief guidancehttp://www.ctpa.org.uk/content.aspx?pageid=306there is no legislation that I am aware of with regard to needles for tattooing.As this would be enforced by Trading Standards, my suggestion would be for you to contact them and ask them to look at your packaging and confirm that it complies with the relevant regulations. They will then do the work for you and you need to do is follow their guidance and you can then be absolutely sure that you are not doing anything that you should not be doing and that you are doing everything that you should be doing. I know from past experience that Trading Standards welcome being approached this way because it means that they avoid enforcement proceedings later on.Can I clarify anything for you?Please do not forget to rate the service positive. It’s an important part of the process which is the only way experts get credit.Best wishesFES