12826847

Good morning, I've resigned from the position of director

Customer Question

good morning,
I've resigned from the position of director in my shared business and not getting hold from my 2 business partners to get my share. As I'm sill director can I take money out of the account myself?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Have you resigned as a director or are you still a director? Are the other shareholders buying your shares?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Am still a director and no tgey are not buying my share they called an EGM meeting to call vote if company closes down or push me out. Tgis is becaise we no agreeing on many things. I would like to precise that i brought them both into my company at zero fee and they are 2 best friends, i know how stupid. Also on 43k made in 8 months i brought in 34k but they decide to kick me out of emails changing passwprds etc saying to safe the data and the business. I think am a victik of a very clever fraid and would need some help.
I'm sharing the 1/3 of company like the other 2 against me.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you. Did they vote you our as a director at a directors meeting? Do you have a shareholders agreement? Kind regards AJ