How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son has high functioning autism, he has not attended school

Customer Question

My son has high functioning autism, he has not attended school for nearly two years. He has an education health care plan. Despite slow transition, school is not working for him. I am looking for alternative education. I am looking for legal advice, he is entitled to an education to meet his needs.
What sort of solicitor do I need to help me with this to take on the local authority.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old is your son and what shoudl actually be happening?

Related Law Questions