75100385

I have been approached by Centurion Finances about two plots

Customer Question

I have been approached by Centurion Finances about two plots of land I bought from Century property group , in liquidation since April 2012. There are no results for Centurion Finances at Companies House. A Google search gave a link but the website is temporarily unavailable. Some documentation received today is from Centurion Ltd ,but there were no results at Companies House. An attached document is a printout of Centuion Assets LLP from DueDil with a company number ofOC351118. This is listed as active with Baldev Singh Johal as director, the signatory of the documents from Centurion Ltd. Mr Johal is a director of Centurion UK Ltd whose business is stated as sale of used cars and light motor vehicles. Centurion Finances are offering to be intermediaries in the sale of the plots of land and have come up with an unnamed buyer at an attractive price. They call this a Corporate Rediversion. I forgot to say that the company number for Centurion UK Ltd is 06988915.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you would like to know about this please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this a bona fida company?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know how much trust I can put in this offer.