75100385

I advised the proper authority i.e.disability department that

Customer Question

I advised the proper authority i.e.disability department that my husband went into hospital and was asked to tell them when he came home..I stupidly misunderstood that and as he went into three different nursing homes I stil thought he was coming home but it now transpires that he will never come home..In them eanwhile I have been collecting ourpensions as usual and banking them thinking it wil all be sorted out when he does come home. I have told the pensions department that it was not intentional..they have suspended his oension and mobility payments and will take four to six weeks to consider the position..is it likely that we will be prosecuted please?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but needed quicker answer.G. Pearce.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How much is the overpayment please?Alex
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wish to accerpt tthis offer and need a refund please. G. Pearce.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wishto accept this offer and require a refund please. g. pearce.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please note I am an 82 yea rold disabled pensioner and cannot afford to go on paying the fees..I found the method for cancelling very misleading so please accept my wishes in writing thank you. g. pearce.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
How much is the overpayment please and we can discuss this online?