12826847

I moved to a retirement flat in 2012 since being here the

Customer Question

I moved to a retirement flat in 2012 since being here the manageress I am the only disabled person that I know of in the building she has done her best to upset my For excample I had about 20 Money tree plants and one day my friend of 15 years put them on a trolley ( for moving things ) and we put the trrolley and plants outside for some air whilst we went shopping When we returned the trolley was back in its usual place plants missing My friend looked around the gardens and found out the plants had been threwn behind the garage Then she told me I could not use my wheelchair it would have to go into store I can walk with two sticks short walks only. Later.that year I had an accident which 4 operations later I only have50% use of my arms when the sun came out I sat in the garden in knee legnth shorts and a sun top she came storming out of her office and in front of everyone demanded I went and put some clothes on she also said I could sunbathe right down the other end of the garden it goes on and on but the final straw is I had paid for Scotish evening as burns night had gone £16 per head However that day her very good friend died SO I phoned her and said we would not be coming she just said ok then two Days later my long term friend died whilst was on my way back from visiting WHEN I opened the door she had put a note through the letter box BANNING ME from any future activities for as long as I am there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Do you have any rules which you are bound by, or did you buy the home please?Alex