75100385

I am the Claimant and Judgement has been given in my favour I will be

Customer Question

I am the Claimant and Judgement has been given in my favour I will be attending a Disposal hearing on Monday to establish the Quantum of the claim. It is in the small claims court. I have an expert witness and although I stated in my Witness statement that I was planning to use an Expert Witness to perform a mathematical Analysis to derive a value for quantum (relating to future sales) for the Court, I was unable to provide the Witness Statement in due time and ultimately submitted it as part of the trial Bundle. I believe this delay was due to inaccurate and missing data during the disclosure process. I suspect the Defendant will argue that I had all the information I needed to assess quantum and will seek to have my Expert Witness disregarded because I failed to follow Procedure. I think the expert Witness is critical in my claim. I'd like to know the likelihood that the Court will accept the Expert Witness Statement and the procedure I need to follow when I attend.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Do you have permission for an expert please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have permission for an expert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
07770 448892
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - we spoke and let me know when you are free.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex I am here if you are free to chat.
Steve
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Called but no-one picked up. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Alex Was on another call. Free now, phone in hand
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
alternative number 0161(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm here if you're available ALex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex,
When asking the Judge to amend my claim to more than the 8k limit, in giving a reason for not changing to multi track and allowing it to continue in Small Claims Track, ought I to say having gone so far I thought it better to continue in this track and request that the Court, at its discretion might allow the amendment?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes you need to give a reason. Does that help?