13262538

Re: Who is responsible a garden fence

Re: Who is responsible for maintaining a garden fence between 1 and 1b Courtenay Mews, Woking Surrey GU21 5HT.I last spoke with Clare on 19 April when I said I would try to obtain a copy of 1B's Deeds. I have received copies of the Registry/Plan from Land Registry but they tell me nothing. It appears I cannot obtain the actual Deeds.
I have discovered from the paperwork received when I first bought no.1 that the Seller's Property Info Form states that the fence on the left (looking at the front of the house) is the fence he was responsible for: this concurs with my opinion.
Question 1: Can I obtain the actual Deeds for no.1b from somewhere else?
Question 2: If no further clarification can be made, does the info from the Sellers Property Info Form carry any weigh?
Thanks for your attention: looking forward to hearing from tyou.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiYou can obtain copies of the original Transfers of both the properties from the Land Registry -https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/official-copies-of-documents-registration-oc2The answer on the Sellers Property Information form is helpful - but not decisiveClare