12826847

I've received a Notice of Application of

Customer Question

I've received a Notice of Application for Attachment of Earnings Order from the County Court Money Claims Centre. I was wondering how I can appeal against this order.
Kind regards,
Kristina
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The claim dates back to a rent arrears dispute in June 2010 so I think the time limit for the claim is going to expire soon.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstFor clarity - this is a debt that you know you owe and in respect of which a Court Order has been made.What proposals have you made to pay the debt?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In the past six years, I have had no correspondence regarding this debt, but today I have received a County Court Order.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Did the dispute go to court in 2010?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I received an eviction notice in 2010 and left before that day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Besides, the amount of the claim is completely wrong. It is about double what it should be. I tried to log on to moneyclaim.gov.uk to dispute the claim, but I have not got the required password ***** with the Response Pack, which I have never received
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What have you actually received from the Court and when did you receive it?