12826847

I am considering taking a debtor to county court for

Customer Question

i am considering taking a debtor to county court for non-payment of invoices. They have decided to not pay about 4 invoices (one of which I know is in a genuine query, but not for the whole amount). The amount outstanding is about £8800 so the amount I must pay to Count Court is about £600 so I need to be careful and sure if my case.
I need some advice just to determine if my claim is at least 'worthy' of being referred.
I have been very helpful to the debtor and provided emails and copy invoices etc. The has given a reason for non payment but because of the previous procedures in handling the other invoices (which were paid) I think his reasons are tenuous.
Any advice would be great
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion firstWhat would you like to know?