12826847

Just like some advice please it's mum she 86 year of

Customer Question

Just like some advice please it's for my mum she 86 year of age not in good health she has given the information what they asked for they asked if she was willing to give a statement she said she do not what to give a statement or go to court to give evidence if gets that far thanks Lesley Hudson.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can explain by a phone call than typing
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I can do that but it will rack up the cost.Also, it would be helpful if you give me more information first so that we know where it is my area or not.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My younger brother sexually assaulted my older daughter between the age 7 years till 16 years 1989 to 1995 she is 33 year old she is having counseling she was advice to go the police so they are investigated by getting information together they have spoken to my mum she gave all the information they asked for when they asked if she was willing to give a statement she said she did not want give a statement or go to court to give evidence she is 86 year old not in good health she did say they can use information she gave so can you help.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I can help with that. Are you ready now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.