12826847

I am pointing out instances of fraud, plagiarism , injury and

Customer Question

I am pointing out instances of fraud, plagiarism , injury and risk to health and life. I have also been injured because of this fact. In some instances I am having the inference of"mental instability" constantly pointed at me. Much of what I report relates to personal injuries that I have sustained, illegal menace to myself and my children. The facts that I point out are due to my qualifications and education, and what I do in reporting these instances is to not only protect myself and my children but also to prevent these instances happening to others. Protection of life and health and prevention of disease is part of the remit of my responsibilities. Some of the instances I am trying to report relate to breaches in the use of personal, private and confidential data being used in media products without permission of the individuals involved. The inference being that I am unable to do little to change it and the onus of responsibility of proof being upon myself. I do have proof of what I say and I do have injuries caused to me by others, which are physical injuries . The inference that I have a problem when I point out some of these instances is only adding insult to injury. I am aware that, there are instances of
having a legal advocate in order to prevent both my word, my qualifications and my good name being diminished and my "mental Stability" being questioned when I exercise my democratic rights to speak out in both defence of myself and to prevent the same instances happening to others particularly to children.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You suggest that you give a customized response and yet your answer suggests you are only able to give
generalised answers. I take it from that you are unable to answer my question. British lawyers are not known as attorneys.
If you are not cognisant of British law perhaps my on-line fee should be returned and any thought of membership cancelled.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I await your response.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I will need the information I asked for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have given as much information in my question as was requested however you fail to provide and adequate answer therefore I am formally notifying you that your service is inappropriate and is not meeting the remit of your advertisement which is breaching trading standards law and therefore I will be stopping payment as I feel your offered service is not legitimate.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Good luck then.