12826847

My back garden backs on to the local football club. When a

Customer Question

My back garden backs on to the local football club. When a football comes into my garden one of the players forces his way through my 6foot high hedge to get their ball back. I have confronted the club chairman but they are not interested in stopping the players from ruining my hedge. The other problem is the fact that I have two large dogs who could escape if the found the damaged hedge before me! I have told the coach that if I am at home then I will happily throw the ball back but if I am out they will have to wait until I am home but they just think they can force their way in and I am getting fed up. Please can you help?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Have they given any reason why they wont do anything please?Alex