Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My ex husband now deceased was living back with me and our

Customer Question

Hi My ex husband now deceased was living back with me and our 3 children . He had remarried but was getting divorced Before this went through mark committed suicide so no will ect The new wife got all pensions ect and we got the funeral bill .Now I have been told to claim for Ppi and endowment on joint accounts but who gets the money ? New wife is also execute of estate but I can prove he lived with me
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. In relation to joint accounts these pass automatically to the other joint holder so you would have good argument for entitlement to PPI repaymebts on those accounts if you were the joint holder. In relation to the endowment this would be the same, as long as it was in your name too then you have good argument for it to be paid to you.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.