12826847

Good evening, I want to make an enquiry in regards ***** ***** problem

Customer Question

Good evening, I want to make an enquiry in regards ***** ***** problem that a friend of mine has and we are seeking legal advise.
Basically my friend used to work as a property manager for a private landlord about five years ago.
unfortunately, during his job he had to use some money with out the owner's permission to pay off some family and personal matters.
of course he kept on paying the money back to the person but he still owes around £38k and the guy is really putting pressure on my friend and he wants the whole lump sum in one go and he is threatening him if he doesn't pay the whole lot in one transaction he will take him to court.
My friend is currently paying £500 every month towards this matter.
Please advise
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Just to be clear, it was agreed that he would repay £500 a month?Was this in writing or verbally? When was the loan taken out please?Alex