12826847

I was on holiday in Italy in March and my son had an accident

Customer Question

I was on holiday in Italy in March and my son had an accident on the slopes with someone from Italy. I received a letter from the third person's lawyer yesterday and wants to pursue for money. I have touched base with my insurance company and have not heard anything yet - but as it's 31 days since my holiday ended I am worried that they will not be interested so have no idea what I would be able to do next
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Have you tried to contact the insurance company more than once? I assume you are insured for such events?Alex