75100385

On the 8/9 April and on the 6/7 of May my neighbours son had

On the 8/9 April and on the 6/7 of May my neighbours son had a party the noise went on until 0200 hrs I have sent them a letter formally complaining, copied to the landlords agent.
Prior to this the son played music ie drum music with a heavy base between 1600hrs and 1800hrs
I told the parent this was not acceptable as the noise resonated through our house
It was stopped
How much noise and at what time of day is consider reasonable
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Have you reported it to the police or council please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I have not reported it to the Police I have passed copies of letters to the letting agent
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I would report it to the Council, environmental health. They can investigate noise complaints and prosecute if necessary. You should also report it to the Police as this is anti social behaviour. The council can install noise monitoring equipment to see what the level of noise is and if it is above prescribed limits.You should also contact the Landlord, as there will be a clause in the agreement which states that the tenant is not to cause noise or annoyance to others. they can be evicted for this.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex