29905560

I was asked to attend "an informal sickness review" after having

I was asked to attend "an informal sickness review" after having been off sick for three weeks last month. I was asked to bring my Union representative. I am not an Union number and thus will not be able to have their representation. I have been employed on a permanent basis for five years and this was the very first time that I have been off sick for a significant period of time.
Many thanks *****
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
hello what are your questions about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The meaning of this meeting. Do I need to bring an Union representative? Should I be worried?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Nice talking to you just now. As mentioned I just have t make a post to close this question so please do not reply to this message. If you need further help in the future you are welcome to request me by name by starting a question with 'for Ben Jones'. All the best