75100385

I have name, court, case number, date etc. Is it possible to

I have name, court, case number, date etc. Is it possible to find out ALL details of the case. Who the claimant was. This is someone else's case.
Thanks Suex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi we have done a credit check on my husbands brother and have got 4 orders and judgements against him. We want to know details of who took him to court.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - then no, this is not public information. All you can see if there is a CCJ, but you cant see who.Even if you write to the Court they wont tell you as this would be a breach of the Data Protection Act.I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and its certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sorry its not better news.If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex