75100385

My next door neighbours in the other half the semi detached

Customer Question

My next door neighbours in the other half the semi detached house heats and cooks on an open wood burning bar b q / south African briar directly next to the dividing fence between our adjoining patios and the smoke and smells go directly across our ground floor dining room patio doors and in to our upstairs main bedroom -
my question is whether or not this is legal and if not what can I do to stop this nuisance
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please let me know how often this happens? Have you reported it to anyone?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Most days its seems to be a way of outdoor life together with his very loud music with lots of base -my telephone number is *****(###) ###-####Regards
David
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex