12826847

A energy supplier took over my energy supply without my consent

Customer Question

a energy supplier took over my energy supply without my consent when i asked them to put me back to my original supplier they refused reason they had to check the phone call between their agent and myself this took 2 months before they admitted any wrong doing i was in arrears with my original supplier and had just set up a direct debit to pay off my monthly bills and the arrears this was cancelled because of the unwanted supplier taking over my account and i am still paying off the original supplier although that has been frozen due to myself having a double heart attack and 2 weeks later a blackout and a fit my arrears would have been paid off by now and my monthly payment to my original supplier would be up to date but due to the new supplier taking over my account illegaly i am now in arrears with them should i seek compensation for the inconveniance from new supplier
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How much are you seeking to claim please?Alex