12826847

My friend and I have just been through considerable stress

Customer Question

My friend and I have just been through considerable stress and turmoil due to having simply asked BT to provide a Telephone Line and a Broadband Connection.
We presented our case to the Ombudsman Service and the decision was found in our favour with £100 in compensation.
We had planned to take court action against BT due to a series of lies and failed promises lasting 6 months and even now they are still behaving with virtually no concern for the customer in this case. Is there any point in taking this further?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What additional loss have you suffered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No landline or Broadband service since 4th December which was day of moving in to the new build property.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Original order was scheduled for connection on 3rd December 2015
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No other losses
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK but what actual financial loss has there been?