75100385

I am a litigant in person and have some questions relating

Customer Question

Hello, I am a litigant in person and have some questions relating to a Part 36 Offer I have received from Claimant made in full & final settlement of claimants claim and whole of my counterclaim (although I filed an agreed Amended Defence & Counterclaim which is not referred to in the Part 36 Offer).
Must I reply to the Part 36 offer at all?
What would be the reason for the Claimant's solicitor referring to the original Defence and Counterclaim & not the filed Amended version (which was filed with the agreement of the Claimant's solicitor)?
Many thanks if anyone can assist with this.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is it you would like to know about this please?Do you want to reply to the part 36 offer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For some reason this is showing as completed and a review from me as being given but we've not yet spoken :)
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex