Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My daughter is 15 years old and hasn't been in school since

my daughter is 15 years old and hasn't been in school since September because of panic attacks. I have had regular meetings with school. Recently we managed to get my daughter in to school for 2 hours. Now school is insisting that she goes in everyday. Am I legally entitled to take my daughter out of school to do online tutoring as this is now increasing my daughters panic attacks.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. You will need to agree this with the school as if there is no agreement and you take her out for any reason it will be considered an unauthorised absence.I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you