12826847

If a person sent a will to a solicitor with only one witness

Customer Question

if a person sent a will to a solicitor with only one witness and the solicitor accepts it what happens when that person dies with only one witness on the will
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Did the Solicitor prepare the Will and send it to the person, with instructions on how to execute the Will, or was the Will just sent to the Solicitor for safekeeping?Kind RegardsAl
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.