Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I have suffered from several scams on holiday times share in

I have suffered from several scams on holiday times share in Spain amounting to several thousands of pounds. On every occasion any money I have transferred has been lost
I have within the last 10 days been contacted by a Mr Brian Lynch who informed me that I had been awarded £28,890 pounds by bthe Court of Litigation, Fiscal Luis Portero, Calla Garcia Malaga. 29010. To recover any Spanish tax on this award iam told that I require an N,D.T.E certificate signed by a judge. I have been asked to pay £980 for the legal costs of this document
I am suspicious that this is another scam
Can you conform that Brian Lynch or his assistant Victoria Moya are in fact officers of this Court of Litigation
I would appreciate your help in this matter
D A E Evans*****. Sutton Coldfield. B76 1PB Tel No. 9121(###) ###-####
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. I can find no reference of Brian Lynch or Victoria Moya being officers of a court in Spain. If this was an unsolicited message and you have no recollection of ever making this claim it is almost certainly another scam. Have they asked for any information from you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been told by several different people over the last 2 years that Courts have awarded me various sums. In every case there follows a financial demand. In every case where I have obliged the money has been lost
the reason given is that tha the assets of these scam companies have been confiscated by the Authorities and that the Courts are repaying those compensating those individuals for the monies lost. Having been scammed on several occasions by different organisations in Spain I do not wish to be caught out again
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you. Have you ever applied for compensation? How much money have you lost over the years?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have lost in excess of £30,000I have not applied for compensation as many of these scam companies have dis appeared and individual who claim to be able to recovery any have proved bogus.
Could you establish whether the Court of Litigation has made any award in my favour. IF so, how much