75100385

I was declared bankrupt in July 2011 then discharged in March

Customer Question

I was declared bankrupt in July 2011 then discharged in March 2012
How long will it stay on my credit history file how long before I can start to try to arrange a mortgage etc
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.It will remain on your credit file until July 2017.But you can go through a specialist broker and try and get a mortgage now if you are discharged.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/