75100385

I have received only a part of my order from DFS 2 cushions

I have received only a part of my order from DFS 2 cushions at £24 each were forgotten. I have not yet received them. DFS insists they ere left with a neighbour who denies this. However DFS have insisted they will not replace they find out where they are.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Have they provided proof of delivery please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they do have a sgnature which is clearly not mine or my neighbours
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund of the cushions within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for clarifying the situation
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex