12826847

I need a photograph of a man who was on the sex offenders

Customer Question

I need a photograph of a man who was on the sex offenders register. Can you help?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to identify a man as a person previously on the sex offenders register (2003). His name is***** born 14 May 1975. I can find reports of his offences on the internet but not a photograph.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the internet my google search brought up Christopher Pitcher Heston- UK Database
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. So what is your question about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would just like to know if it is possible to get the photograph
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Well, it is always possible. The internet contains all manner of photographs of persons. If this was from 1975 then it is quite unlikely that a photograph will be on the internet arising from the initial conviction. It might be that back numbers from the national press at around that time will contain something. It cannot be obtained from the sex offenders register. That is confidential. Can I clarify anything for you? Jo