75100385

Dear Alex Watts,We have contacted you previously

Dear Alex Watts,We have contacted you previously for help in October 2013 and March 2015.
I would be grateful for a fast response on the following question.
We manufacture a product called Renaissance Wax. Renaissance Wax is a registered trade mark but we do not own the formulation for the product , as it was formulated in the British Museum laboratories in the 1950's. We were given permission by the BM to manufacture and market the wax in the late 1960's.
We have discovered that another Company is melting down and using Renaissance Wax as an ingredient in another product called Hampshire Sheen. Are we within our rights to prohibit them from using any references to our Renaissance wax in their marketing , published ingredient list etc. so that there is no public connection between us ?thanks Michelle Burns,
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Michelle and thanks for asking for me.Are they making changes to the product or just rebranding?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are changing our product by mixing it with other ingredients
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Whats your number and I will give you a call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex, how soon can you ring me ? I am supposed to be leaving the office around 1.30 and will not be back till next Tuesday as am going away
Michelle
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
To clarify our chat:1. They can not make reference to Renaissance Wax2. They can not make reference to your Company3. You can send a letter demanding they do not do 1) and 2) above.Does that help?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is great
thanks
Michelle