13262538

Mum died 8th dec 2014 me and my 2 brothers were exqutors of

mum died 8th dec 2014 me and my 2 brothers were exqutors of mums will which was written in 2001 bills all finances were in joint name the house was transferred to me in 2006 most of contents were mine so in effect straightforward no probate bills money to me by default few bequests sorted as far as me and my older brother concerned everything sorted but my younger brother saying probate needs notifying their advivce line on info above says not and everything sorted please advice and address if anyone to be notified
thank you jim ramsden
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHave all the joint assets now been transferred into your sole name or otherwise disposed of?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello yes in fact all done by jan 2015 thank you jim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello yes in fact all done by jan 2015
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am having problems sending
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
roblems sending
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
problems sending
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
In that case you and your older brother are correct - there is no need to obtain Probate as there are no assets that need to be dealt with under the Terms of the WillI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare