12826847

I was driving a company lorry and I was involved in an accident

Customer Question

I was driving a company lorry and I was involved in an accident ; it happened in nov. 2014.On 26june 2015 I had a jury verdict from Stratford Magistrates Court with fine and penalty points.Yesterday I received a claim form the person involved in the accident( from her lawyer) saying that I negotiated a settlement with her offering her the sum of 2200£ WHICH IS NOT TRUE. The claim form that I received yesterday CPR Part 8 says that the defendant's insurers -meaning my insurers have paid £816 and the balance remains outstanding. I REMEMBER YOU I WAS AN EMPLOYEE AT THE TIME AND I WAS DRIVING MY EMPLOYER'S LORRY.I ALSO REMAIND YOU I HAVE ONCE BEEN FINED BY THE STRATFORD MAGISTRATE'S CORT FOR THIS INCIDENT.SO, WHAT SHOULD I DO BECAUSE I CAN'T PAY THAT AMOUNT
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What are the facts of the accident?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you mesn nu facts? I already Toldo you the facts earlier in my question
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No, you didn't. There is nothing above about how the accident came about.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In nov.2014 i was an employee and i was driving the company lorry; I was involved in an accident by heating the rear of a car.On 26 june 2015 i received the jury's verdict of Stratford Magistrate Court consulting in a fine and penalty points.Yesterday I received a claim form CPR Part 8 from the claimant ( the person involved in the incident) saying that I negociated a settlement with her offering her 2200 £ for injuries , which is not true , I never agreed that. The form sats that my insurers paid 816 and the balance remains outstanding. What should I do because as i told you i was already fined and i can't pay that amount
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, so what are the facts of the accident?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello; please give me an answer because I tiped three times how the incident happened and you are still asking me "what are the facts ".I need an answer as quick as possible ,I also paid a deposit.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I will need the information I asked for.