29905560

Propergeeks computer repair shop carried out a satisfactory

Propergeeks computer repair shop carried out a satisfactory upgrade on my Sony laptop,
I then discovered that my second HP laptop which was working normally until this upgrade had been badly affected and inoperable and when switched on disorientated the Sony too. Although their adverts claim "we come to your home"(I am age 87yrs and disabled )I had to travel the width of the Wirral Pen.-in the end six times- to the shop who offered to check the Sony, I took the HP too and was tol
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Just to clarify, did the work on the 2nd HP laptop too? Also, have you spoken to them about he issues you have been experiencing?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello not sure if you saw my query - did they do any work on the other laptop or just the Sony one?