31090051

We have stopped Factoring our invoices because the service

Customer Question

We have stopped Factoring our invoices because the service was exceptionally bad. After termination a few customers paid the Factoring company by mistake and the Factoring company refused to forward this money on to us until we signed an accord and satisfaction letter which we weren't happy with. Now it's clear we have a major problem with one of our customers because nobody was chasing them or sending them statements. We know because we signed the letter we are unable to sue the Factoring company but is it within our rights to startup a webpage to warn other companies about this Factoring company?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
There's nothing to stop you doing this provided that you report the facts and don't make any comment or state any facts that could be construed as untrue and therefore defamatory. Happy to discuss. I hope that helps. Please leave positive rating so that I am credited for my time.