13262538

Clare wanted more info but your computors wont accept it

clare wanted more info but your computors wont accept it then wants more for a phone call this is adding too stress I already have I was hopeing this would be simple alas it seems I,ve made a mistake please if you cant rote this too clare provide a refund
all assets in my name by jan 2015 thank you jim ramsden
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
i am sorry the site is being difficult JimThe answer I gave is hereIn that case you and your older brother are correct - there is no need to obtain Probate as there are no assets that need to be dealt with under the Terms of the WillI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare