12826847

I have recently discovered I have a ccj registered against

Customer Question

I have recently discovered I have a ccj registered against me dated jan 2015.
After some investigating I have found out that it relates to a default of £300 pounds dating from 2009.
However the debt collection agency has obtained the ccj for £869 just 1 month before the default was to come of my record.
I had no knowledge of these as they were sending the letters to an old adress and I had never had communication with the collection company.
My question is - Can they do that? And also can I request the ccj be taken off and be given another hearing.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Have you applied to set it aside yet please?Alex