12826847

I own a leasehold property on a development and feel I am used as a 'cash cow' f

Customer Question

I own a leasehold property on a development and feel I am used as a 'cash cow' for the repairs to larger more valuable properties.
The outside of my house badly needs painting and I have been warned I will probably have to face a surcharge, which I think is unfair.
My neighbour and I would prefer to own our freeholds, but have been told this is not possible.
What can be done?
***** *****on.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Could you please just confirm that you own a house, as opposed to a flat or accommodation which does not cover all the storeys in the building?How long have you owned the property for?I look forward to hearing from you.Al
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have owned the house since 2007
John.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.