75100385

Lived in property years new neighbours have erected

Customer Question

Lived in property for 27 years new neighbours have erected a fence, hedge and bolders on our boundry line. At the side of our house to the front of our drive The front is open plan estate specified on the title deeds and the land registry. What can I do they will not communicate.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Do the Deeds say they cant do this?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The deeds specify the front gardens are open plan and not to erect any building fence hedge or post in or around the front garden other than to reinstate as and when necessary those (if any) already provided.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chats on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mandy ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When will I be contacted by phone?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex