13262538

The following clause is on a title deed in the UK, could

The following clause is on a title deed in the UK, could you please explain this to me
(08.11.1984) RESTRICTION: No disposition by a sole proprietor of the registered estate (except a trust corporation) under which capital
money arises is to be registered unless authorised by an order of the
court
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The PROPRIETOR should have been listed as trustee but it doesn't seem to say that on the deed. . the land is suppose to be held for residual beneficiaries
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow many proprietors are named?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only one registered, there were 2 brothers, , one died and was not replaced, and the one left was trying to claim the land for himself,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the trouble is now the second brother died and we are trying to sort out hostile trustees and want to make sure they cant sell the land
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there was a court order stating the land was to be held for the residual beneficiaries but I don't see that registered.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will that clause protect us
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you need more , maybe we should talk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have a copy of the title deed ina pdf file
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Can you send the copy please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have read the disclaimer and don't want to as it may be public, sorry I don't know who may view the information, .
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
OK that is fine - you can email them via the site if you wish or we can simply go ahead with what we have - which would you prefer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you just tell me what that clause on the deed means, can the proprietor sell the property with out consent from the courtThanks
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It means that no sale can go through unless two people sign as seller - another Trustee for the property will have to be appointed.Please ask if you need further details