13262538

The following clause is on a title deed in the UK, could

The following clause is on a title deed in the UK, could you please explain this to me
(08.11.1984) RESTRICTION: No disposition by a sole proprietor of the registered estate (except a trust corporation) under which capital
money arises is to be registered unless authorised by an order of the
court
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The PROPRIETOR should have been listed as trustee but it doesn't seem to say that on the deed. . the land is suppose to be held for residual beneficiaries
Thank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow many proprietors are named?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only one registered, there were 2 brothers, , one died and was not replaced, and the one left was trying to claim the land for himself,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the trouble is now the second brother died and we are trying to sort out hostile trustees and want to make sure they cant sell the land
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there was a court order stating the land was to be held for the residual beneficiaries but I don't see that registered.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will that clause protect us
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you need more , maybe we should talk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have a copy of the title deed ina pdf file
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there
Can you send the copy please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have read the disclaimer and don't want to as it may be public, sorry I don't know who may view the information, .
OK that is fine - you can email them via the site if you wish or we can simply go ahead with what we have - which would you prefer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you just tell me what that clause on the deed means, can the proprietor sell the property with out consent from the courtThanks
It means that no sale can go through unless two people sign as seller - another Trustee for the property will have to be appointed.Please ask if you need further details